Atilliary Facilities Map is an extraordinary adventure map with a large variety of puzzles to solve and parkour challenges to pass. You start off in a forest then you suddenly see something that looks like a facility or a building. You wonder why this building is out there. So you decide to investigate the surroundings to figure out about this facility. A few moments later, you find yourself being locked up inside this building and there is also a mysterious robotic voice introduced as SADoS. And from the moment you enter the building, called Atilliary Facilities, you automatically entered the Agility and Puzzle Solving course. And this journey may cost you a life if you are not careful enough.
One interesting thing is that this map has a gripping plot shrouded in mystery. And it means that in this map, your choices are what matters. There is no single set-in-stone story, instead, the plot will shape up based on decisions you make during the gameplay. There are two possible endings. And everything depends on your choices. So it gives players an immersive experience. This map is really engaging and intense as you will continuously face with new challenges. The run time is about thirty minutes which is significantly longer than many adventure maps nowadays.
This map is designed for single player only. So if you want to enjoy it alongside with your friend, then, you may be disappointed. While the Atilliary Facilities Map has just been out for over a month, it received up to over 6,000 downloads. This map comes with a full package of heavy parkour, solid gameplay, light puzzle solving, nice visuals, attracting plot, and an excellent soundtrack. It features pretty much elements that you would expect from a high-quality map.
- Don’t break blocks
- Don’t steal items or access to dispensers
- Peaceful mode must be turned on
- In case the gamemode is changed, change it back to 2, not 0
- Sleep anytime possible
- Beds = checkpoints
How to install Atilliary Facilities Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Atilliary Facilities Map Download Link
for Minecraft 1.8.X