You like adventure map while still want to try some shocking and horror elements? Dream Eater Map is what you are looking for. This map is an engaging map created by mixing usual stuff of normal adventure maps with a bunch of horror elements. So it offers players a whole different new experience, unlike other generic maps in this kind of category. The story starts off when you are tormented by the same repeatedly nightmare every single night. And you wake up with the fear of the evils in your nightmare. Since this nightmare has a detrimental impact on your life, you decide to face up with the terrifying nightmare that has plagued your normal life. You deal with it yourself and start an adventure in which you have to fight against many evil foes.
Dream Eater Map has many great elements that you would find in top tier maps. You will spawn on a beautifully-crafted world full of amazing sights. And your goal is to battle against dangerous evil foes, solve challenging puzzles, and collecting some powerful loot. The average run time of this map is around two hours. This is a sufficient amount of time and it is longer than some other adventure maps.
An in-game shop provides a large variety of useful items, well-made custom textures, and a captivating story which will grab your attention right from the very first minute. Dream Eater Map also focuses heavily on command block. This map is not the hardest map available out there but it isn’t the easiest either. Therefore, you shouldn’t expect to get through it easily. So are you brave enough? We will see.
The Map Features
- Interesting storyline
- 2 hours of runtime
- Heavy command block (Dialogues/puzzles/loot/effects/monsters
- In-game shop
- Music from RMN Music Pack
- Custom textures (story items/villagers)
How to install Dream Eater Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Dream Eater Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X