To those who wish to play a hard core dungeon gameplay, the Dungeons of Denalia map surely will satisfy them. There are myriad waves of monsters trying to prevent you from entering further into the dungeon. Players will have to try their best to, first, stay alive then find a way to finish the quest. Besides, it is a painstakingly designed map with a fantasy medieval world.
In the Dungeons of Denalia map, players will start as an adventurer standing at the top floor of the dungeon. The main quest is to get to the bottom floor of the dungeon to get the Amulet of life then come back to the starting point. Once you get to the lower floor, there is no way you can come back at the top until the Amulet is found. On the way to the bottom, there are, of course, monsters. But there are also monsters trying to get the Amulet back on your way back to the top. And monsters surely will become more and more aggressive and stronger as the time goes by. Furthermore, there are also traps trying to slow you down
In the Dungeons of Denalia, there are three modes that are easy, normal and hard. At each new level, you cannot play right away when you get there since the level may take players about 45 seconds to generate. The best part of this map is that players can compete with their fellow friends to see who the best is as the map also is designed in multi-level mode.
Dungeons of Denalia Map Main Features
- A Roguelike dungeon crawler.
- Procedurally generated dungeon levels.
- Random loot.
- Custom mobs.
- Secret rooms.
How to install Dungeons of Denalia Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Dungeons of Denalia Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X
Credit: ERMIN CAFT