Gammabright Mod came out to add more brightness to the world of Minecraft. With this mod installed, players will find it much easier to see during the dark night. This mod is considered am advanced tool for those who are searching for a way to adjust the brightness, gamma, and many other lighting aspects in the game.
The brightness slider has been upgraded so that the brightness level goes beyond the normal maximum one. It lights up everything. from caves to mobs, entities, etc. There are now fully lit caves and crystal underwater. The best part of the Gammabright Mod is the fact that the light doesn’t come from the sky itself, instead, it comes from the world’s objects. And it is really interesting to see the world this way.
This mod is really helpful since it allows players to keep on their long mining as well as looting trips in the middle of the night when there is no torch. It does a really good job in making the world around you brighten up. Still, it doesn’t affect the way the game works. Besides, this mod is also a great tool for videomakers. In short, the Gammabright Mod is a useful mod for those who want to discover pitch-black places or perform various tasks in the dark.
Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed update checker to allow for multiple revisions on multiple Minecraft versions.
- Indicator no longer covers debug info when toggled.
- Mirrored 1.8 version with 1.7.10 version.
How to install Gammabright Mod?
- Download and install the Liteloader Mod for Minecraft!
- Download the Gammabright Mod, download links are below!
- Just go to “.minecraft\mods\1.8.0″ and move the mod file into 1.8.0 folder!