Minecraft players can use Magic Launcher Tool to make a ‘magically’ change to the way their game launches and loads. The tool allows you to use mods without having any changes to the .jar file, you just need to choose your mod then double click on Magic Launcher Tool. By that, it will fully load the mod easily without any permanent changes. You can also modify many mod and external mod options, as well as instantly check your mod compatibility before getting any problems.
The launcher includes some other neat features – may in fact. Here are some of its best highlights:
- Instantly check mod compatibility including external mods.
- Configure external mods easily.
- Configure profiles, remember users easily as well as passwords.
- Easily access shortcuts to your external mods folders.
- Automatically checks you have mod requirements (Forge, ModLoader, etc).
- Ability to select Minecraft.jar if desired.
- Ability to select the environment.
- Automatically detects your Minecraft version.
- Easily change your window size.
- Choose java executables easily.
- Custom parameters (java).
- No need to erase META-INF.
- See multiple user profiles.
- Detailed error logs.
- Install mods without the use of McPatcher.
If you’re one of the players who have trouble using mods or experience a lot of lag due to lack of space, the launcher is a great tool for you. It’s also the best way to know mods for someone who’s new to Minecraft and modding. The simple, user-friendly lets you easily navigate the world of modding without destroying your games. It’s also a great tool for testing mods to see if they’re something you’d like to add permanently.
Eventhough the launcher is safe, and updates make it more secure, you should backup your directory and any other saves before using this tool. Also make sure that your current version of java is up-to-date to stay away from any unwanted java prompts from ruining your game.
Magic Launcher Tool for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Added support for Minecraft 1.8
- Updated to use the new assets structure, fixed missing sounds in 1.7.10.
- Fixed to correctly save login name and password.
- Fixed external mods folder to be under the custom base folder.
Download Links for Magic Launcher Tool
for Minecraft 1.8.X and 1.7.10
- MagicLauncher_1.3.2.exe – for Windows
- MagicLauncher_1.3.2.zip – for MAC
- MagicLauncher_1.3.2.jar – for Linux
Credit: sp614x – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum