Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod, you can guess the concept of the mod since its name. It must be incredible one ever with improved graphic texture and 3D Lighting feature. Those are the outstanding points which take the Minecraft world to the new level with the realistic and stunning apperance. It seems that you will find yourself in the wonderful picture as if losing in the gorgeous dream. While some blocks still sticks to the originality, there are remarkable changes in the mod. They are the corners with light curving around and the shadows casting realistically.
To put it simple, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod in Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 brings the amazing effects to Minecraft world. This has been supported with GLSL Shaders Mod which makes the look of the game smoother. Besides, there is a need of a powerful graphics card that raises the mod up rather than what you can imagine. Also, OptiFine HD Mod or MCPatcher HD Fix are highly recomemded in order to get the best result when enjoying this game.
How to install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod?
- First, download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download the Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders from the Downloads section above.
- After download the .zip, simple copy into .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Open the game and go to Options/Shaders and select you favorite shader!
Download Links for Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 / 1.8.8
- SEUS v10.2 Preview 1 Ultra(work in-progress)
- Single bounce diffuse global illumination from sunlight!
- Fixed day/night cycle
- Various other bug fixes
Credit: sonicether – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum