Without a doubt, the Super Mario franchise is always on top of the most iconic franchises of all time. It has provided to the players hours upon hours of great enjoyment that we will still clearly remember for the rest of our gaming years for so sure. And one among the most favorite things about this franchise was nothing but the distinct look that the games offered. To be honest, almost every single Super Mario game is actually a kind of great delight to look at and with the appearance of the Super Mario Medley resource pack, now, it’s the time for us to enjoy this same great look in Minecraft world. Well, fans of Mario will really love what this pack has to offer. At this time, the pack has been downloaded more than 20,000 times which’s quite enough to show us how hot it is.
For me, one of the best parts about the Super Mario Medley is the fact that it does not tunnel on a single game from the series. And instead of that, it draws inspiration from different Mario games’ multitudes and implements a whole bunch of great stuff that is definitely an utter delight to look at. Once you have applied the pack, you will have the chance to see so many, many things that you have probably seen before when playing Mario such as the bricks, fences, grass, stones, clay, etc. The experience is very immersive that sometimes it feels like you are actually playing on an open world Mario game.
Surely, this Super Mario Medley resource pack wouldn’t be a complete back without some of the most iconic mobs from the Super Mario franchise like the red and green Koopas, the Magikoopa, the Flame Chomp, the Piranha Plant, and so on. These mobs look quite delightful, and the level of detail that is present in them is also incredible. The pack is available in the 32×32 resolution so that you will be able to run it okay even if you just have a semi-decent PC.
Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Many textures completely different.
- Flowers are 1000% better, with more variety.
- Piranha Plant mushrooms now drop actual mushrooms.
- Saplings are items like Super Leaf when dropped.
- New Captain Toad Pickaxe textures for tools.
- Alternate blocks managed and implemented.
- Stone is more like Super Mario Bros bricks.
How to install Super Mario Medley Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Super Mario Medley Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X/1.8.X