The Tetra Z Map is an ideal map for those who love the thrilling feeling of survival map. This map takes survival to the whole new level. In this map, players will have to battle waves of zombies. This map stands out from other maps of its category due to the fact that zombies do not only appear in just one place. They will follow you along different intense environments including a secret laboratory, a cave, a desert bunker, underwater observatory, and Nacht der Untoten (Call of Duty). So normally, players often feel kind of repetitive when playing maps in this category since there is just only one location for them to fight. However, this map features multiple different environments.
All the places that the Tetra Z map brings to players are really pleasant to look at. And each location brings its own challenges as well. So it is necessary for players to adapt to the place to survive through endless waves of zombies. This map adds lots of content to the game that gets players hooked for hours. While it contained some bugs as well as glitches when it was first released, it has been updated gradually especially from version 2 to fix bugs, implement a bucket list of new features as well as add tons of elements for players to enjoy. So it may bring you a smooth and enjoyable gameplay experience.
You can play this map on a server by retrieving the resource pack titled resources.zip from inside the world folder if you want. This map features single and multiplayer mode so you can enjoy it alone or with your friends and wreak some havoc on zombies to see how long you can survive. However, don’t try this map with over four players since it may disrupt the map functionality a bit. Overall, the Tetra Z map is a great zombie survival map that is worth trying.
The Map Trailer:
Tetra Z Map for Minecraft Changelogs
v2 for Minecraft 1.8.X
- A remake of Nacht der Untoten from Call of Duty World at War
- New rooms in Sea Observatory
- Bonus Skeleton Rounds
- Enchanting Tables and buyable lapis and swords
- Adjustable Difficulty
- Instakill, Double Points and Kaboom drops
How to install Tetra Z Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Tetra Z Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X