The Witchery Mod is definitely a massive addition to your Minecraft world that basically turns the player into a witch, warlock, wizard or necromancer, exactly like its name suggests. It actually adds witchcraft and nature magic to the game, including cauldrons, ritual circles, magical brews, broomsticks, a bit of necromancy, as well as voodoo for good measure. Thanks to these, you will, of course, get the ability to use voodoo, deal spells, dress traditional robes, and fly around on your brooms. With this mod, you can also play the role of a witch hunter and get rid of all the evil that has been inflicted on your realm.
Definitely, the Witchery allows the user to explore the magical art of witchcraft and through it, learn how to control the natural magic present in Minecraft world so easily. Even if you are a new witch or warlock, you still can master the magic so well as the mod provides several branches of witchcraft for you to try your hand at. Witchcraft doesn’t really resemble the flashy spell-casting shown by witches and their ilk. There are no enchanted armor or flaming swords, lightning wands or spell books included in this Witchery mod, but the witch’s well-tended garden is enough for you to have a lot of helpful ingredients for magic.
- Witches Garden
- Brewing with a Kettle
- Poppets and Voodoo Dolls
- Circle Magic and Rituals
- Dream Weaving and Spirit World dimension
- Necromancy and Demonology
- Dimensional Infusions
- Become a werewolf or vampire
- New mobs, plants and plant mobs
How to install Witchery Mod?
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this site, the Minecraft Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ then click Run.
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Witchery Mod
Credit: Emoniph – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum