You’re wasting hours or even days to modify your world in Minecraft and you are looking for a plugin that can cut down your time? Then, the WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin will fit your desire. This is a popular plugin that allows users to edit their Minecraft world just within seconds. With this plugin, You can easily empty lakes or move mountains.
Even more, you can copy what you want such as farms, buildings, villages, etc from other maps then paste them into your map. WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin is an amazing plugin as you can create your desire world in Minecraft.
However, you may meet some difficulties in pasting some contents with curves or corners. It is recommended to handle these parts manually instead of trying to copy & paste. Overall, this is a worth-download and useful plugin that can save plenty of your time in creating world but you still need to mix some parts by yourself.
WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft Changelogs
- Added banners to usesDamageValue properties list.
- Added stone to usesData properties list.
- Changed cycler tool to use undo sessions rather than changing the world directly.
- Changed PEX support to use UUIDs wherever possible.
- Fixed imprecise rotations.
- Fixed incorrect support BlockBag and EditSession support in two of the tools.
How to install WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin?
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your “plugins/” folder
- Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.
- Run your server!
Note: Permissions list can be found here.
Download Links for WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit for 1.6.4
- Bukkit for 1.7.5
- Bukkit for 1.7.9
- Bukkit for 1.7.10
- Cauldron for 1.7.10
- Spigot for 1.8 from 1.8 to 1.8.7
Credit: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany and zml2008