There is little to describe about the X-Ray Mod. It provides X-Ray Vision. With this, your mining experience would become incredibly easier. The mod also provides flight and night vision. However, since this is a hack, you can get banned for using this mod. So use it at your own risk.
- The mod allows players to discover the desired blocks without much effort.
- One can use the X-Ray mod on both single user as well as multi-user platforms on all the servers.
- It filters out all the unnecessary blocks. It also comes with a night vision, which provides a better view in the shafts and caves. You can press the hotkey “L” to activate this.
- For the X-Ray vision, press the hotkey “X”
- There is also a Redstone Finder. Players can access this feature by pressing the hotkey “R”
- For the Fly Mod, press the hotkey “F”
- There is an additional feature for better coordinating. Players can toggle between them by pressing the keys “C” and “J”.
- There are also features for the Fulbright mode.
- These features work with all other mods.
The Minecraft X-ray Mod is compatible with the Liteloaders, OptiFine, Vanilla, and Forge. This mod makes changes to the .class files so it won’t work with certain mods. The fly mode will need to be enabled through the keybinding on the control menu. The x-ray blocks and the keybindings are customizable.
Keybindings are accessible in-game in the Controls window.
There are multiple coords-modes available. Press the coords keybinding to cycle through them.
You can disable certain features by setting its key to NONE.
After installing the mod and entering the game, it will create a directory at: .minecraft/config/XRay. This folder contains config files. These will allow players to customize the visible blocks.
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the config file for X-Ray mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the config file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.8, removed cavefinder (will try to add it back).
- Fixed the open to lan bug.
- Blocks are being rendered in the game output.
- Cleaned up installer code.
How to Install X-Ray Mod?
- Download the official Xray installer.
- Open the installer and click on “Install” button!
Download Links for X-Ray Mod
for Minecraft – supports everything from 1.6.4 to 1.8.8
- XRay-4.4.jar – released 17/10/15
- No more text files! Press J in-game to open the user interface! And remember to report any bugs you find!
- Changed how the keybindings are injected into the game.